Consultant for Multilingual Families
Anne Rimrott, Ph.D.
Consultant for multilingual families
Anne is both a language acquisition expert with a Ph.D. in linguistics and a parent of children growing up with English, German, Bosnian and French. Knowing the theoretical research on language acquisition on the one hand and the practical side of juggling four languages in her own family on the other, Anne knows about the joys and challenges of bilingual families and is in a unique position to support families in raising children with two or more languages.
Ph.D. (Linguistics), Simon Fraser University, Canada
Contact me if you have questions about:
- Raising your children with two or more languages
- Speaking, reading & writing for bilingual or multilingual children
- French immersion for monolingual or already multilingual children
- Personalized recommendations and strategies for your multilingual family
- Other questions related to children growing up with more than one language