Helping You Raise Multilingual Children
Welcome to Bilingual Family. If you are a professional working with multilingual families or if you are a family considering raising your children with two or more languages, you've come to the right place. Dr. Anne Rimrott, Ph.D., is a Vancouver-based linguist and language consultant working in the area of child multilingualism (see About me).
I offer interactive workshops and individual consultations with families on raising children with two or more languages. My consultations cover a number of topics including bilingual language learning, trilingualism, and French immersion (see Services for more information).
For professionals such as early childhood educators, community health nurses, librarians, speech language pathologists, doctors, teachers and school administrators, I offer presentations on a variety of topics in child multilingualism (see Services for more information).
Contact me if you have questions about:
- Raising children with two or more languages
- French immersion for monolingual or already multilingual children
- Speaking, reading & writing for bilingual or multilingual children
- Personalized recommendations and strategies for your multilingual family
- Other questions related to bilingual or multilingual children